Help for a newbie...

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeakz2001

Service Attendant
If I want to know every single stop my train makes and at what time it is supposed to stop there, how do I easily find that out? I have downloaded the guide for the Cardinal, and it tells stops and stuff, but no times. I couldnt find one for the Silver Meteor.

19 days and counting!

Kim

If I want to know every single stop my train makes and at what time it is supposed to stop there, how do I easily find that out? I have downloaded the guide for the Cardinal, and it tells stops and stuff, but no times. I couldnt find one for the Silver Meteor.19 days and counting!

Kim
If you mean a timetable, go to this link and click on the trains you want in the table. There is no record for unscheduled stops, of course. You can also order a national timetable, but I can't seem to find the link right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I want to know every single stop my train makes and at what time it is supposed to stop there, how do I easily find that out? I have downloaded the guide for the Cardinal, and it tells stops and stuff, but no times. I couldnt find one for the Silver Meteor.

19 days and counting!

Kim
If you mean a timetable, go to this link and click on the trains you want in the table. There is no record for unscheduled stops, of course. You can also order a national timetable, but I can't seem to find the link right now.
It's probably too late to order the timetable and get it by mail before Kim's departure. I would suggest downloading the specific schedules from the link above and printing them. You can also try to get a printed timetable at your departing station.

19 days and counting!

Kim
I happened to run across that link.

Click

here

Thanks! I printed them off. It took me a while to figure out how to read them, but once I got the hang of it, it was really neat!

18 days! Kim <><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back