Hiya

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aidancheddar

Train Attendant
Hello, everyone

Guess I'll get the obvious out of the way: I'm a Amtrak fan. Have been since I was kid. Ridden on their trains on a yearly or biyearly biases, at the time, to visit family back during the "pointless arrow logo" days on the Regional and/or Capitol Limited. These days I mostly take the Crescent from where I came. This year, it may change to going to that destination as well as back from it, for once (if I wrote that right). Be nice - getting sick of the long car rides.

Anyway, I'm also slowly getting back into model trains with my first rail car in decades: an N Scale Viewliner. Right now I'm lacking tracks, let alone an engine. Kinda one of those "gimme now now" moments and had to get it cause I adore the sleeper. So, it's work in progress.

So, yeah, that's me!

Thanks, everyone! :D

If you ride that much, I hope you are a member of Amtrak Guest Rewards (AGR)? :excl:
Actually, I'm not. My travels on the Crecent have been more sporadic compared to the Regional and/or Capitol Limited travels I had as a kid.

If you ride that much, I hope you are a member of Amtrak Guest Rewards (AGR)? :excl:
Actually, I'm not. My travels on the Crecent have been more sporadic compared to the Regional and/or Capitol Limited travels I had as a kid.
Still you should! As long as you travel on Amtrak ANYWHERE once every 36 MONTHS, all your points earned will extended for another 36 months! And there are many other ways to earn AGR points, such as renting a car, staying at a hotel, shopping thru the AGR "shopping mall", using the AGR MasterCard from Chase for everyday purchases, etc...
I usually earn 1,000 to 2,000 AGR points a month without even stepping on a train!

Back