How cool is this?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RRrich

Conductor
At present I am on my Rolling Vacation detailed in Feb 2011 trips, sitting in the train whizzing along at 9mph heading of 36 degrees according to my GPS from Amazon on my netbook. What I find so amazing is that I am on the Internet. Seems I have a MiFi 2200 in my pocket and it works pretty well.

This is going to be a really neat trip :wacko:

At present I am on my Rolling Vacation detailed in Feb 2011 trips, sitting in the train whizzing along at 9mph
Waiting for another train to pass - or is the train a wagon train pulled by horses?
huh.gif
Most Amtrak trains I've been on go more than 9 MPH!
mosking.gif

Waiting for another train to pass - or is the train a wagon train pulled by horses?
huh.gif
Most Amtrak trains I've been on go more than 9 MPH!
mosking.gif
I don't know what the problem was but we are on UP tracks. Now the speed is up to 27mph. It was 81mph earlier. I just think that posting while going 28mph is super cool

At present I am on my Rolling Vacation detailed in Feb 2011 trips, sitting in the train whizzing along at 9mph heading of 36 degrees according to my GPS from Amazon on my netbook. What I find so amazing is that I am on the Internet. Seems I have a MiFi 2200 in my pocket and it works pretty well.

This is going to be a really neat trip :wacko:
I am a little confused about your title I'm a Luddite. Being from West Yorksire originaly where the Luddite revolution took place, what I learned was that they destroyed all machinery or anything automated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a little confused about your title I'm a Luddite. Being from West Yorksire originaly where the Luddite revolution took place, what I learned was that they destroyed all machinery or anything automated.
Just a bit of hyperbole on the part of the OP. I would suggest not taking thing so literally in the future. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back