How to get to Landsdale, PA from Florida?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I traveled from Orlando to Lansdale, PA in August 2018. I took the Silver Meteor to PHL, and since I did not need to be in Lansdale until the next morning, I spent the night in Philadelphia and took SEPTA to Lansdale the next morning. (Basically, Silver Service to PHL, then SEPTA to Lansdale)

https://www.septa.org/schedules/rail/w/LAN_1.html

For those with inquiring minds and need to know:

Lansdale is a borough in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, northwest of Philadelphia. It is a densely-populated commuter town, with many residents traveling daily to Philadelphia using SEPTA Regional Rail's Lansdale/Doylestown Line. In 1900, 2,754 people lived there ... the population was 16,269 at the time of the 2010 census.
Lansdale is the center of the North Penn Valley, a region which includes the surrounding townships and boroughs.

I might also mention, as far as I know, I have never been to Lansdale ... even though I was born in Philly

I have been to Lansdale and I have visited a very nice brew pub that is walking distance from the station. FYI, Anthony, Shanghai and I took SEPTA from Philadephia to Lansdale and then took an Uber to Quakertown for Alan's funeral in August 2018. Shanghai and I missed our SEPTA, and I found the pub during our layover. Acela150 drove Anthony to the airport from Quakertown.

Somebody clouds up and rains all over the OP because the name of some small town is misspelled. Yet nobody bats an eye when common everyday words are misspelled or misused, such as these used in sample sentences:

• There putting they're suitcases over their
• Please quite being quiet so quit
• It seams the seem in his trousers was coming unraveled.

Back