In Need of 3 More Companion Coupons, if I can ask again........

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rrdude

Engineer
After ten years of never using mine, and watching them expire or sending to someone else to use, I find myself needing companion coupons again this year.

I usually travel via sleeper, and never needed them, but now that my son is at Parris Island, SC for Marine Boot Camp, I'm making "day trip" travel plans.

I've got our graduation travel plans made on Amtrak, thanks again to Penny and The_Traveler. But am now making plans for his SOI and MOS locations............

Soooooooooo, if anyone has any that they aren't using, I'd LOVE to have them.

Thanks for the consideration!

Thank Alan for the one, and Chey, please PM me the #'s for the other two, if you need help finding the number, let me know.

If anyone else has some, please PM me, just in case. As you know, if not used, (and I of course would let you know) then they are still valid, 'til expiry date.

Got two of the three I needed, if anyone else has a Companion Coupon they aren't going to use, I'd love it!

Thanks in advance.

After ten years of never using mine, and watching them expire or sending to someone else to use, I find myself needing companion coupons again this year.

I usually travel via sleeper, and never needed them, but now that my son is at Parris Island, SC for Marine Boot Camp, I'm making "day trip" travel plans.

I've got our graduation travel plans made on Amtrak, thanks again to Penny and The_Traveler. But am now making plans for his SOI and MOS locations............

Soooooooooo, if anyone has any that they aren't using, I'd LOVE to have them.

Thanks for the consideration!
What a coincidence that we are on the same train right now. It was great to see you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back