Introduction

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been lurking awhile in preparation for my first LD train ride in 40 years. The wife and I are taking the Silver Meteor from Philly to Miami to meet up with our cruising companions in a couple of weeks, with a roomette and NJ Transit lead-in from Atlantic City. I just want to thank everyone on this board for all the great information and train travel tips, and I'll be sure to post a trip report of sorts after we return.

I've been lurking awhile in preparation for my first LD train ride in 40 years. The wife and I are taking the Silver Meteor from Philly to Miami to meet up with our cruising companions in a couple of weeks, with a roomette and NJ Transit lead-in from Atlantic City. I just want to thank everyone on this board for all the great information and train travel tips, and I'll be sure to post a trip report of sorts after we return.
Welcome aboard, enjoy your trip, and make SURE you are registered with Amtrak's Guest Rewards. Since you've been "lurking" I'm sure most of your questions have been answered.

Look forward to your trip report.

Welcome aboard!
hi.gif

Since you will have a roomette from PHL (Philly) and MIA (Miami), remember that you are entitled to use the Lounges in BOTH stations prior to boarding!
cool.gif

If you are not yet members of Amtrak Guest Rewards (AGR), I urge you both to consider joining! If you would like a referral to join, please send me a PM (Private Message - just click the envelope under my name) and include BOTH of your email addresses. (Each AGR account MUST have a separate email address, and only that person traveling can earn AGR points. If they are not AGR members, those potential points are lost for good!
sad.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Jersey Mariner - from another Jersey Mariner!!

I hope you have a pleasant trip to Florida and a great cruise. I have made that trip several

times for cruises.

Back