Jose Cuervo Tequila Train (Guadalajara/Jalisco, Mexico)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaseMeBro

Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
Aside from some passing mentions, I haven't seen any discussion of this tourist line come up here.

Has anyone tried out the "Tequila Train" between Guadalajara and Jalisco?

It's a short trip - you can do either train out and bus return, or bus out and train return, with the day focused on tequila tasting, touring tequila facilities, and trying out local food.

I've got a trip planned in a few months with friends, just curious if any has any first hand experience or tips. Planning to fly in to GDL the day before. Day after, either fly back home from GDL or perhaps continue to PVR for a night, then home.

Edit: Here's a link - Travel in a Real Train with Jose Cuervo Express | Mundo Cuervo

Aside from some passing mentions, I haven't seen any discussion of this tourist line come up here.

Has anyone tried out the "Tequila Train" between Guadalajara and Jalisco?

It's a short trip - you can do either train out and bus return, or bus out and train return, with the day focused on tequila tasting, touring tequila facilities, and trying out local food.

I've got a trip planned in a few months with friends, just curious if any has any first hand experience or tips. Planning to fly in to GDL the day before. Day after, either fly back home from GDL or perhaps continue to PVR for a night, then home.

Edit: Here's a link - Travel in a Real Train with Jose Cuervo Express | Mundo Cuervo

Hmmm... they call the train cars wagons?

Back