Last minute Advice

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill

Im back and had an amazing trip....Evereything went without hitch..Thanks for all the adive...We did make the connection at Los Angeles Thankfully and managed to get our Boarding Cards for that flight in Atlanta.. The train trip was phenomnael and we did get to see lots of snow (which we dont get much of in Atlanta). I should post a trip repot soon. Thanks again for all the advice. E-mail me with any questions [email protected]

in JESUS

Gavin

Glad it worked out---and I did monitor it, I did know that your flights were both within minutes of schedule and that your train was expected on time in Toronto.

Will enjoy reading your repport.

Bill Haithcoat said:
Glad it worked out---and I did monitor it, I did know that your flights were both within minutes of schedule and that your train was expected on time in Toronto.
How do you get VIA Rail train status? Did you have to call them, or have they added a train status feature to their website?

rmadisonwi said:
Bill Haithcoat said:
Glad it worked out---and I did monitor  it, I did know that your flights were both within minutes of schedule and that your train was expected on time in Toronto.
How do you get VIA Rail train status? Did you have to call them, or have they added a train status feature to their website?

It MAY be available on their website though I have never found it. I just call 1-888-VIA-RAIL. I think it is option 4, and it is answered by a live person.

One problem with the VIA rail number---it is not 24/7 like ours. It is open something like 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.

Back