Live Chat will return Sunday, Dec. 28

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't noticed any advance details, but that's okay. I'd miss AU chat restoration anyway, and will likely miss OTOL chat while in transit, then unpacking and stashing my Christmas "loot." A very lucrative holiday! WHAT economic downturn? HAHAHA!!

Hey Patrick, "advance" means before Sunday at 7PM :D

we don't work far in advance around here... still enjoying the holiday break!!! ;)

Hey Patrick, "advance" means before Sunday at 7PM
I know, I know. When I posted the above the holiday schedule and Uncle Patrick's Patented Eggnog (with an able assist from the good Captain Morgan) were messin' with my head - thinking TODAY was Sunday. OOPS.

In transit today (uh, Saturday?), and if AU chat is up and running on, uh, Sunday, I'll be there, and OTOL too. You have been WARNED!

Thanks, Anthony. :)

Hey Patrick, "advance" means before Sunday at 7PM
I know, I know. When I posted the above the holiday schedule and Uncle Patrick's Patented Eggnog (with an able assist from the good Captain Morgan) were messin' with my head - thinking TODAY was Sunday. OOPS.

In transit today (uh, Saturday?), and if AU chat is up and running on, uh, Sunday, I'll be there, and OTOL too. You have been WARNED!

Thanks, Anthony. :)
Man I can't wait for the AU Chat return lol Although I have to go to OTOL to since they've now got me roped in lol (No offense its a good thing) but yeah my question is when will the highly anticipated best selling TR about your travels be up? :lol: :lol:

when will the highly anticipated best selling TR about your travels be up?
Calm down, young man. Go feed your Glo-fish. If I were you I'd be more concerned about that tight connection at NYP, NJT-Acela. :D
The glo-fish well at least 2 of them became proud parents? 2 days ago leaving me with a mess of tiny little confused bright purple dots streaking around the tank lol. So they glofish have become quite a head ache lol. And I am only some what worried as I have trust in my state run local commuter rail service unlike some customers may have dobuts about there commuter rail in souther California :ph34r: :ph34r: :p .

Back