LSL Through Cars Resume

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

battalion51

Engineer
According to the NARP Hotline through cars resumed on todays Westbound LSL P04907/P44907 and will resume tomorrow on the Eastbound LSL P04808/P44808. Good to have 'em back.

Bill Haithcoat said:
Great news. I second that. I did not expect it to happen even this quickly.
Glad to see things returning back to normal. This does include sleepers too (when they're available), right?

According to Reservations it looks like Sleepers are available the whole way, but I'm not sure. I'll talk to my people in Mass tonight to find out fo sho.

If thru service has indeed returned for the Boston section, then I'm sure that the sleeper is back. Otherwise there would be no need for thru service. The whole point of the thru service is the convienence of the sleeper passenger.

Glad to have a direct connection to Chicago back in town. Now lets hope that the train can keep a constant of having a Viewliner sleeper and Amfleet II coaches as well as a full Lounge.

I'll be going to Secaucus on the 30th, early enough to see the Cardinal to leave from NYP, as well as the Super Train, so I'll be sure to check then.

They do indeed have the sleeper back on the Boston side, thanks to a few sleepers that got released by Sanford a couple of weeks ago, after recieving their freeze damage repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back