Luggage at LAX

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenneth

Service Attendant
If the SWC is on time into LA, I will have several hours till I can check into my hotel. Can I check my bags in at the lounge? I have a sleeping car ticket. I thought I have seen previous posts about the lounge at LAX but could not find them now.

Are you arriving or departing on a train offering checked baggage service? If so, if arriving do not claim your bags until just before your departure. If departing, you can check your bags early.

I have only been in the lounge once, and that was shortly after they opened. At that one there was no baggage storage, but I think there is now (but I'm not sure).

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a spot to store bags in the metro lounge in union station. they should let you do it with a same day sleeper ticket. the lounge is a little hard to find. follow the signs(or ask). very nice lounge with tasty snacks and beverages

You can check your bags in the lounge if you've arrived on a sleeper ticket. Alternately, I'd check with your hotel. Some hotels will allow you to drop your baggage with them before check-in. They can also let you know if your room might be ready a bit earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back