Magazines.Com

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RailFanLNK

Conductor
Brenda gave me a subscription to Trains Magazine last year for my birthday and she purchased it through Magazines.Com from the AGR Mall. With it giving 32 points per dollor we want to renew my subscription through AGR's mall. When she has went to the site, it doesn't say anything about renewal, will I get a double issues? It just looks like its for new subscriptions. We really want to get the points for the subscription. Thanks!

I want to do the same thing. The only thing I can think of is to cancel the other one and "subscribe" thru magazines.com to get the points! :ph34r:

I remember seeing one of the subscription services asking if it was a new subscription or a renewal a few years ago. Apparently, it was not magazines.com! :(

I want to do the same thing. The only thing I can think of is to cancel the other one and "subscribe" thru magazines.com to get the points! :ph34r:
I remember seeing one of the subscription services asking if it was a new subscription or a renewal a few years ago. Apparently, it was not magazines.com! :(
We all want our points now but you could just wait until the current subscription expires and sign up new, right? Guess you could risk losing an issue or two this way. Or change your name slightly and sign up one month before your last issue is delivered. That's a darn good return on points for the dollar spent!

From Magazines.com's Web site:

Q: Can I renew my subscription through your service?

A: Sure. Simply complete the order information by listing your name and address as it appears on your current mailing label. Your order will be added to the end of your subscription.

YMMV, of course. I'm waiting for my Financial Times subscription to expire before I renew with them.

Back