Menu Downgrade?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trainfan

Service Attendant
I was starting to plan a March LD trip chi to sac and was looking at the Menu , I saw no steaks or chicken

just hotdogs and Mac and cheese and it was the same for Lunch and Dinner! I looked at all the Western

routs and the Menu was the same! I hope they have not fallen to that level, I have always quite enjoyed

the food in the past but if right it would take some of the fun out of train travel!!!!

Trainfan

I was starting to plan a March LD trip chi to sac and was looking at the Menu , I saw no steaks or chicken

just hotdogs and Mac and cheese and it was the same for Lunch and Dinner! I looked at all the Western

routs and the Menu was the same! I hope they have not fallen to that level, I have always quite enjoyed

the food in the past but if right it would take some of the fun out of train travel!!!!

Trainfan
You're looking at the lounge menu (or maybe the children's menu). Try this one. Lunch and dinner are on Page 2.

California Zephyr WB Menu

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back