Merry Christmas!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rtabern

Conductor
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL AUF MEMBERS!!!

Here's a shot of the decorations at CUS:

xmas02.jpg

And here's a shot of my Christmas tree in my living room:

xmas01.jpg

And I actually had some friends who were surprised that I had an Amtrak ornament at the top of my tree instead of an angel or something else!!! :eek:hboy:

Merry Christmas, everyone :D :wub:

And I actually had some friends who were surprised that I had an Amtrak ornament at the top of my tree instead of an angel or something else!!! :eek:hboy:
Nice. Now that I know they exist, I will have to get one for next time I put a tree up. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) - and safe travels!

Nice. Now that I knew they exist, I will have to get one for next time I put a tree up. :D
I have to get ten for the penthouse suite!
laugh.gif
Where can I get one?
huh.gif

:hi: Happy Holidays to everyone at AU and to all a Good Night!! ^_^

Thanks for the pics Rob, hope CHI and Milwaukee have a White Christmas but not one of those beyond belief storms that are hitting the West this week! ;)

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) - and safe travels!

Nice. Now that I knew they exist, I will have to get one for next time I put a tree up. :D
I have to get ten for the penthouse suite!
laugh.gif
Where can I get one?
huh.gif
There was a big box of them in the storage room off the South Concourse at Union Station... discovered it because its the room where we used to keep our Trails & Rails gear in. Anyway, I came across the box and asked one of the station managers if I could have a couple and they obliged. There were also some City of New Orleans Mardi Gras beads in there they let me have too!! :blink:

"Alco Heaven"? I can only imagine that is one great pub!!

Enjoy your time in Calcutta, I would rather be in India this xmas day, even more than aboard an Amtrak train!

Ed :cool:

Back