Mileage Help

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Train Attendant
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping the "die hard" railfans here can help me. I recently took another successful trip and I'm working up statistics. There used to be a website (I thought) where I could calculate mileage traveled by train. I cannot locate it and seem to recall it being taken down.

Is there anywhere I can still find rail mileage, or is someone here willing/able to help me figure out my traveled miles?

I have two trips, but I'll only post this one until I found out if it is even possible.

PAR --> PHL

PHL --> NYP

NYP --> NHV

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!

The MileTrak site is really useful. However, keep in mind that Amtrak's timetables also include route mileage.

The MileTrak site is really useful. However, keep in mind that Amtrak's timetables also include route mileage.
That's how I calculated most of my mileage (timetables), but for some of my older trips that doesn't work--stations no longer served (Whiting on the LSL) or trains no longer running (Three Rivers) require a bit more work. My solution: bring back all of those routes and stations :D

That's how I calculated most of my mileage (timetables), but for some of my older trips that doesn't work--stations no longer served (Whiting on the LSL) or trains no longer running (Three Rivers) require a bit more work. My solution: bring back all of those routes and stations :D
I have access to many of the older TT's. I'd be glad to look up specific mileages. Just PM me please so we don't clog up the boards with requests.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back