Miles to Points.....?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

benny

Is there a place where I can look up AGR points? Like a trip calculator of a chart? Do miles equal points?

How would I go about calculating the amount of points I am going to be racking up on a certain trip?

Thanks

Benny

Is there a place where I can look up AGR points? Like a trip calculator of a chart? Do miles equal points?

How would I go about calculating the amount of points I am going to be racking up on a certain trip?

Thanks

Benny
It's based on $$ spent. 2 pts per $ on Amtrak purchases.

Thanks

Benny
It's based on $$ spent. 2 pts per $ on Amtrak purchases.
If you have the BofA AGR credit card, an additional 3 points per dollar on top of Amtrak's 2 points per dollar.

It's all based on the fare you paid when you bought your ticket. Someone who paid $326 will earn more AGR points than someone who paid $295 or $273 - even though they are all traveling the same distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back