Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went up to Albany from here by train last August; looked familiar. I'll defer posting of the next "mystery" station to Shanghai or anyone else if he declines.

Ocala Mike

I looked through all of my photos but could not find one of the

Valpariso, IN Amtrak Station for Thunder Road, so I have posted

this photo:

00aaz.jpg

I'm certain our Ocala Mike will be able to identify the station.

What has happened to Johnny??

I looked through all of my photos but could not find one of the

Valpariso, IN Amtrak Station for Thunder Road, so I have posted

this photo:

00aaz.jpg

I'm certain our Ocala Mike will be able to identify the station.

What has happened to Johnny??
Charleston WV - Great restaurant in that station, too.

What has happened to Johnny??[/b]
This is Golden Grrl posting as a guest because I'm using public wifi from CHI Metro Lounge, while waiting for SWC. I think Johnny is out of school this week and visiting relatives. He's meeting the Scientist and me this Sunday for a tour of San Juan Capistrano.

Well I am nine letters and I've been wanting to post another from my large archive:

rhinecliff44.jpg

Also for those without archives feel free to use mine (here) for this game, I have 105 Amtrak Stations up on my website. Don't worry I will not answer for my own photos.
Aloha

What is interesting about this picture is no train in sight but notice all the step stools!

Well I am nine letters and I've been wanting to post another from my large archive:

My Rinecliff photo

Also for those without archives feel free to use mine (here) for this game, I have 105 Amtrak Stations up on my website. Don't worry I will not answer for my own photos.
Aloha

What is interesting about this picture is no train in sight but notice all the step stools!

They do that to speed up boarding and detraining since there about 12 trains a day so they don't have to make sure every Empire Service train has stools on board! Hudson, NY also has them scattered all over its platforms and I saw a conductor even grabbing one with his foot as the train was stopping! Niagara Falls, NY does too.

Back