National Train day in chicago

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben_G

Service Attendant
We hit it just right getting back into Chicago on saturday to catch some of the things going on. Less than I expected but lot's of information anyway. What we would like to know is if anyone tried the sample dishes of food they were handing out in one booth. I guess it is a dish served on the Amtrak system someplace. Chicken with some noodles and a slice of lime....HOT..... :help: . It was rather good other than making our mouths burn for a bit. I know they were giving out receipe booklets at the same booth but we forgot to pick one up. Wife was wishing she had picked up one of those booklets so if anyone has a idea of how to put this dish together could you please message me. with directions.

I was there! Didn't get to try any food, but did enjoy the private rail cars. When I win the lottery, that's the way I'm going to travel. My only regret of the day is missing the 'Million Dollar Quartet's' show.

''

I met gaspeamtrak on the Lake Shore Limited on Monday.

He and a friend had attended NTD in Chicago too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back