New England Delayed Trains?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one time today, in RI we had 6 (SIX) weather advisories at one time!
ohmy.gif
This included severe thunderstorm watches, tornado warnings and flood warnings. At one point in KIN, we had 1-2 inches of rain in 30 MINUTES!
ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif
This included severe thunderstorm watches, tornado warnings and flood warnings. At one point in KIN, we had 1-2 inches of rain in 30 MINUTES!
ohmy.gif
Makes me think that tracks were subject to flooding and trains had to proceed at restricted speed due to that fact and heavy rains as well. :(

ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
Makes me think that tracks were subject to flooding and trains had to proceed at restricted speed due to that fact and heavy rains as well. :(

There was about a foot of water on the tracks at New Haven State St at 5:30pm, well after it had stopped raining.

ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

There was about a foot of water on the tracks at New Haven State St at 5:30pm, well after it had stopped raining.
That's when delays became a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back