New PBS special in March on train station/trains

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! Have a friend who is a filmaker and who recently finished a new film about the Silver Spring train station and the Amtrak as well as B&O line and their history. It`s pretty cool.

Here is the link to view the video on youtube -

Great video and song...I wish some locals would do the same now that some stations are getting a face lift (Hattiesburg, Slidell and the 5 million dollar mansion~ Meridian, MS)

You'll have to check on your local PBS station's website. It is not shown universally, just the local PBS stations at different time.
What is the name of the show, or what it would be on? I'd like to look for it, but the 3 PBS channels I get do not anything like "Silver Springs" listed on their website. :(
Possibly 'Next Stop Silver Spring', showing on WETA Sunday 3/16 at 4:30pm. The description is here:

http://www.weta.org/tv/archive/indexfull.p...5&episode=0

The description basically fits the original post. However, it seems this show would be mostly of interest to the local DC metro area.

Back