New Siemens passages cars

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amtrakacela75

Train Attendant
I was wondering if anyone knew any information on when they would be testing the new passenger cars because I would like to get some pictures, I'm not sure if there already a thread about this but thank you for anyone who could point me in the right direction or give me some helpful info!

The car has been going up and down the NEC for the last few weeks. I believe it is currently somewhere between NYP and BOS. I got to see it, but didn't have my phone ready for a pic/video, between PHL and Perryville, MD last week.

The car has been going up and down the NEC for the last few weeks. I believe it is currently somewhere between NYP and BOS. I got to see it, but didn't have my phone ready for a pic/video, between PHL and Perryville, MD last week.
its currently station in Boston but im not sure if its testing today, i saw someone said they canceled testing today in a Facebook group but that about all i know they said that they pending tomorrow run, i really hope i can catch it before its sent back south im surprised they sent it to test up here but im guessing its cause of the least amount of traffic and highest speeds.

Back