NJT Weekly Pass

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

printman2000

Engineer
I am trying to figure out what the cost of a weekly pass between NYP and Newark Penn. I have been unable to find this info on NJT website. Can anyone twll me how to find this out?

Also, is it available from a machine or does it have to be purchased from a booth?

The weekly pass is $34 between NWK and NYP. I don't believe that there is a child's pass, so you may well want to just buy individual tickets and/or round trip tickets for anyone between 5 and 11. And while I've never tried it, AFAIK you can purchase the pass either from a machine or a ticket window. Newark will have plenty of ticket windows too, so it shouldn't be a problem.

By the way, the way to find out is to click on "Schedules & fares", followed by "trains", and then "station to station schedules". Select your origin and desination stations and click "View Schedule". When the schedule page shows up, up near the top is a "fares" tab, click that to see all the possible fares for that city pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back