Norfolk Service Start Date?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on when rail service to Norfolk will start?
The only date that was stated early this year was that the expected start date for the Norfolk service would be ny December 31, 2012. So, if there have not been slips in the construction schedule, sometime in December. There should be more information on the state date by the time the fall schedules are published.

Any news on when rail service to Norfolk will start?
The only date that was stated early this year was that the expected start date for the Norfolk service would be ny December 31, 2012. So, if there have not been slips in the construction schedule, sometime in December. There should be more information on the state date by the time the fall schedules are published.
I thought that everyone on here has been preaching December 12th as the start date.

1) 12/12/12 is what I heard at the VAHSR luncheon.

2) I'm definitely up for a mini-gathering. What would be the plan, though? The train's set to leave around 5 AM...we could ride up to either RVR or WAS and back, perhaps?

If there's an idea of what folks would like to do, I'd be happy to take a hand in planning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back