Off. Amtrak Website not User Friendly

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I'm kinda stupid sometimes, but Amtrak's site is pretty straightforward to me.
Am I a secret genius?
Yeh, secret! I won't tell!

But seriously, No problem here either. If the parameters are wrong to start with, it will muck up the system, like Las Vegas or Armadillo. Sometimes there are service issues, Amtrak does not service all cities and if one knows the cities Amtrak serves, it should be pretty straight forward. I have used the multi-city segments portion once and that worked well.

I am new to Amtrak and have just scheduled a trip and researched other possible trips on their website. I think that the site is easy to use, at least for what I was doing. I had to modify my trip and found that to be easily done.

Try removing 99% of the flights from a major airline's schedule and see how many trips come up as "unavailable" for ticketing. It's not the website that's the issue; it's the skeleton schedule that's the problem.

I'm pretty sure I'm kinda stupid sometimes, but Amtrak's site is pretty straightforward to me.
Am I a secret genius?

But seriously, No problem here either. If the parameters are wrong to start with, it will muck up the system, like Las Vegas or Armadillo. Sometimes there are service issues, Amtrak does not service all cities and if one knows the cities Amtrak serves, it should be pretty straight forward. I have used the multi-city segments portion once and that worked well.
Armadillo? Man, that would muck up the system! :giggle:

Am I a secret genius?

Armadillo? Man, that would muck up the system! :giggle:
I know! Mucked up Armadillo! No one would get through for dayz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back