off to maine

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mp-44

Train Attendant
will be leaving in the morning for portland me. gotta get out of the heat regional this time tr162 the the downeaster wha tkid of amenities are on board and atsouth boston or backbay

will be leaving in the morning for portland me. gotta get out of the heat regional this time tr162 the the downeaster wha tkid of amenities are on board and atsouth boston or backbay
On 162 they have the quiet car which is real popular, a cafe car, and Business Class. If you're in Business Class you're entitled to free Non-Alcoholic drinks. If your in coach you pay for everything. Your looking at bagels and cream cheese and breakfast sausage egg n cheese sandwhichs. Or as I call them "eggmcamtrak". Not the best but still good.

I would say De-train at BBY and hope on the orange line subway to north station. If you take 162 into south station you would take the Red line subway to Park street and hop on the green line Subway Surface trolley to North Station.

Steve

the downeaster wha tkid of amenities ... atsouth boston or backbay
You do realize that the Downeaster departs from North Station?
huh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back