Personal Prayer Request

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cool: Wonderful News Eric, Congrats! Now You can Pick up the Tab for the Celebration and AU Gathering in Vegas and Charter a Special PV Train for AU Members! :giggle: The Bellagio or Similar would be an Appropriate Headquarters Hotel (I want the Sinatra Suite! ^_^ ) and Also my Routing Number for Direct Deposit is _____________________!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha

An Update:

The Hawaii Supreme Court Found in our favor with a 70 page decision unanimously supporting what we did. and Blasting the City actions and the lower court. Even went so far as saying the then Mayor suborned perjury. The HSC has ordered the case back to the lower court to calculate damages, so soon I should finally catch up, and then some I hope.

Mahalo for everything!

Eric
Eric, having spent half of my adult life in Honolulu and having worked with Tom Moffat, SOS, Dick Jensen & Don Ho and many others, i congratulate you on your apparent victory. Spend your money wisely! Aloha

Back