Philly to Vegas (NV), which shuttle?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This solves the problem wiht what to do with your luggage until it is time to check into your hotel.

The rental car center is open 24 hours. https://www.mccarran.com/Go/RentalCars.aspx

I once got a rental car from National/Alamo through Priceline for $14/day.

Just to the west of Hoover Dam on a little hill next to the parking lot of the Hacienda, you can get a heilcopter ride over Hoover Dam and Lake Meade.

Another place to visit in Las Vegas is 713 N. Las Vegas Blvd. which is the Gold and Silver Pawn shop featured in the TV show Pawn Stars.

I have done the van into vegas, and the bus to LA for travel to and from the East Coast. Wife and I boarded the van at the stop after Kingman, Needles I believe, because it arrived in LV at a more appropriate time for us. Dropped off in the wee hours of the morning, the train drove away, and we and other few passengers stood there waiting. In a minute a van drove up and herded us in and loaded luggage and we were off. The driver was professional and certainly not half asleep. he did stop for his rest stop at Searchlight and invited us inside for the "cheapest cup of coffee heknw of" but all remained in the van half asleep. We got dropped off at the airport around 7 am if I recall correctly and went on our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back