photographs in posts.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen some trip reprts with photographs embedded in them. This looks cool, and I would like to include some photographs of my toronto railfest trip in a trip report. They are digital pics, and I already have them stored on my hard drive.

Thanks.

All of your images must already be online at your site. You click IMG on the posting page and enter the URL.

If you are on aol, you can upload them to your member page. It's free and you can usually load about a dozen at a time.

Janie

On the same note, most ISPs give their members free web space, usually in the neighborhood of five megabytes. AOL does the same thing, as mustymom mentioned.

I would assume yes, but alot of hosting places that offer it for free do not want you to direct link. That is what you do when you point to the image source. Im not familiar with aol's terms but that sounds like a good thing to use. Just upload your pic and point to the adress. :)

engine999 said:
http://forums.amtraktrains.com/index.php?a...03e3979e1b5b27e
On this thread I posted a tutorial on how to add images to posts. As for hosting I would search online. You probably wont find any free sites to upload them on (there are some out there AFAIK). You will however find a places that charge very minimal amounts to host images.
Thanks, I used this info to create a photo gallery at smug mug. I will include the relevant information when I do my trip reports for the Toronto railfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back