Points for joining NARP?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjemartin

Train Attendant
Earlier this month (May 1st actually) I bought myself the $35/yr NARP membership and noticed that it was supposed to come with 300 Amtrak Guest Reward Points. I already got my membership welcome kit from NARP in the mail, but have yet to receive the Amtrak Guest Reward Points. Not sure if there a glitch with the system as I have yet to receive the points. When I have traveled on Amtrak in the past, it usually takes a day or two at the latest(after the trips have been completed) for the points to post to my AGR account. Not sure how it works when joining NARP. Is it supposed to take this long for points to post to AGR accounts?

Has anyone else had it take this long for NARP membership points to post?

Thank you in advance,

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my 300 points today, same day the membership card arrived in the mail...less than two weeks from when I actually signed up.

No. In fact my posted fast and without intervention. And (I think thru a glitch) they even posted twiçe! :)
Are you sure you clicked thru the link that gives the bonus points? :blush:
Checked my AGR and noticed NARP posted twice as well. Once last week and a second posting in the last day or two. :p Both posting have the same date even though they appeared 10 days apart.

Back