Quiet car

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKA

OBS Chief
Is the quiet car always in the same place in the consist ? If it is ,where is that ? :unsure:

I know, that for Acela, It is the second Business car in the consist, behind first class. On other routes, I am not sure if this is the case.

I know, that for Acela, It is the second Business car in the consist, behind first class. On other routes, I am not sure if this is the case.
On the Northeast Regionals that I have been on recently, it was the Coach adjacent to the Business Class car, which would typically be the second car of the train these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the regionals I seen them it on of 2 places. Next to biz class car like JLS said or on the opposite end from the biz class car (first or last car) I have seen the both the front and the back of the train. Most of the time the station crew does not seem know where it going to be until the train at the station. It would be interesting to see how much the location changes on the same train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back