Rail schedule

• Thread starter William Midgette
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

William Midgette

looking for a schedule from 5/7/04 to 5/9/04 roundtrip

Boston, Ma. - Baltimore, Ma.

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION, NOT SIGNING ON FOR

A MEMBERSHIP. IF YOU DON'T SUPPLY TRAVEL INFO,

THEN I DON'T TRAVEL ON YOUR TRAIN. AND I'LL MAKE A

FORMAL COMPLAINT UPON MY RETURN. THANK YOU.

REFUSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP said:
I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION, NOT SIGNING ON FORA MEMBERSHIP. IF YOU DON'T SUPPLY TRAVEL INFO,

THEN I DON'T TRAVEL ON YOUR TRAIN. AND I'LL MAKE A

FORMAL COMPLAINT UPON MY RETURN. THANK YOU.
William,

This is not an Amtrak owned site and Amtrak does not allow us to post their schedules. This is a privately owned website. Please note the disclaimer at the bottom of every page. :)

This is simply a forum for people to talk about Amtrak and ask questions relating to Amtrak. But we are not Amtrak, nor are we affiliated with Amtrak, so making a formal complaint will accomplish nothing. We can help to answer questions based upon our experience, but nothing that we suggest should in any way be considered official Amtrak policy.

Now to answer your question, you can find the Amtrak website by clicking here or going to www.amtrak.com to find the site. To make things a little easier for you clicking here will take you directly to the schedule you are looking for. Please note you will have to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer in order to view the time table.

Hope this helps. :)

It's probably someone who thinks he's communicating with Amtrak. This site is not Amtrak. Contact Amtrak directly by going to www.amtrak.com or calling 800-USA-RAIL for help with your trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back