Redemption Question--Accommodations

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savoirfaire

Train Attendant
This could be a stupid question, but since I have never redeemed my AGR points for more than coach or BC travel, I am compelled to ask it. I am looking to book a Bedroom (1 zone) for my next trip for my fiancee and I to travel to our wedding, and I was wondering if it is only a single 20K points for the two of us to get the room, or is it a double charge? I know that you only pay for accommodation once on a regular ticket, but I can't find anything on the AGR site that explains the redemption rules for a room.

TIA,

Sav

This could be a stupid question, but since I have never redeemed my AGR points for more than coach or BC travel, I am compelled to ask it. I am looking to book a Bedroom (1 zone) for my next trip for my fiancee and I to travel to our wedding, and I was wondering if it is only a single 20K points for the two of us to get the room, or is it a double charge? I know that you only pay for accommodation once on a regular ticket, but I can't find anything on the AGR site that explains the redemption rules for a room.
TIA,

Sav
Yes, your 20,000 points will get you a room and meals for both of you. Have a great trip and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back