Researching Report on the E60MA.

• Thread starter Guest_Ricardo Gonzalez
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest_Ricardo Gonzalez

Hi I am Researching a report on Amtrak's E60MA's Are them runing today still? Reply me please!

Ricardo,

I am sure that a Google search would yield info on your research report. Your instructor might frown on asking others for every bit of info you plan on including in your report, as the others would be doing your research for you.

Can the E60MA's can be seen runing on Amtrak's Clocker trains?

The E-60's generally will run on Clocker's, the Star, and the Palmetto. Although there is never a guarantee on that. On some ocassions recently the Star wil run an AEM-7 when it doesn't have RoadRailers in Philly.

So the E60MA's are runing on the Star and the Palmetto and what about the Crescent Trains they run with the E60MA,HHP-8 or a AEM-7?

Ricardo, Simply put, it varies. Sometimes those trains will use an E60MA, sometimes AEM7(AC)'s, sometimes HHP-8's. There is no absolute answer.

What is so special about an E60MA anyway? What class would have you write a report on this?

I write a report on the E60MA Because I need info where I can see it and more info about this.

Guest_Ricardo Gonzalez said:
I write a report on the E60MA Because I need info where I can see it and more info about this.
Ricardo,

A person doesn't write a report for the sake of needing info. Your statement is utter poppycock.

WHAT DO YOU NEED THE INFO FOR? Who is going to benefit from your "report"?

Thank you viewliner for that I will go to railroad.net.

At the forums at railroad.net when there be a reply?

Ricardo Gonzalez. said:
At the forums at railroad.net when there be a reply?
Unfortunetly railroad.net has strict rules that only allow you to post on one forum at a time. So you can not post there while you post here. Sorry. :( I suggest staying at railroad.net as they are much more knowledgeable than we are...

Ricardo,

Cough up your furball, dude. You have no reason for existence on this, or any other RR forum. It doesn't take rocket science to see that you can't explain your reasons for your inquiries. You are, simply put, up to no good, unless you can prove otherwise.

Innocent until proven guilty yes, but....provocative/harm causing needless inquiry is subject to thorough examination these post 9/11 days.

Prove me wrong. Tell me why you are asking all of these questions. Railroad 101 @ Quasi University? I happen to live in the city where Zacarias Moussaoui was attempting to do his stuff. Few people saw his intent then. Many see it now.

If Ricardo can prove this as an overblown reaction, more power to him. I'll apologize. If not, kick him off the website, as well as the planet.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back