Researching Report on the E60MA.

• Thread starter Guest_Ricardo Gonzalez
  • Start date
Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both freaks, and need some common sense kicked into them. However, Ricardo has made me feel uncofortable in that he writes like a 7 year old, but knows "in-depth" details about Amtrak and the NEC. I enjoyed trains when I was 9, but had no clue what type of car or engines the train was made up of.

Well this was definitely strange, but I don't know why somebody doesn't just block him out like we did to woodenmike or Kevin Yen.

I agree its suspicious (as well as annoying), how he bombards us with questions, with no thank you or solid explanation. Amfleet, he's probably just iliterate and probably knows more spanish than english. Obviously we shouldn't and will no longer directly give him info (and hopefully block him out of the site).

Amfleet, both you and Frank have said it pretty well, we don't want anything to happen to Amtrak (or any railroad or mode of transit) like happened to American/United on 9-11, so this scrutiny is more than warranted.

The guy posts from dynamic Verizon dial-up IPs in NYC - if I block him, it would potentially block a large base of users. I am trying to see if he'll go away first, before I have to do anything more serious.

You know I kind of feel bad if he is of a Spanish decent and can not write or speek good English. What usually happens with foreign exchange students at my school when I ask them a question, they will usually respond, always yes to what you say or repeat your question as an answer because they have no clue what your talking about. This may have been the case when Anthony asked Ricardo, "are you a student, are you doing a project for school, etc..." Maybe we just have a foreign railfan who is interested in Amtrak. I hate to admit this, but I could be discriminating this man upon his race. Still, when talking to people on line it is hard to know the persons characteristis and day in day out lifestyle. Also, to calm fears, I really doubt that a terrorist would begin to communicate on-line, they are a lot more sneaky than that. It took me awhile to realize this, but it made sense to me after awhile, I don't know about the rest of you though.

Amfleet said:
You know I kind of feel bad if he is of a Spanish decent and can not write or speek good English. What usually happens with foreign exchange students at my school when I ask them a question, they will usually respond, always yes to what you say or repeat your question as an answer because they have no clue what your talking about. This may have been the case when Anthony asked Ricardo, "are you a student, are you doing a project for school, etc..." Maybe we just have a foreign railfan who is interested in Amtrak. I hate to admit this, but I could be discriminating this man upon his race. Still, when talking to people on line it is hard to know the persons characteristis and day in day out lifestyle. Also, to calm fears, I really doubt that a terrorist would begin to communicate on-line, they are a lot more sneaky than that. It took me awhile to realize this, but it made sense to me after awhile, I don't know about the rest of you though.
Sorry Amfleet, I have to disagree. I have read enough to strongly feel he is up to no good, not to mention all of his very rude "REPLY ME!"'s.

I strongly urge everyone to IGNORE this person if he posts on the forum and to NOT RESPOND. If we do NOT respond and Anthony can erase his posts at every convenience possible to visit the site and find them I am confident he will go away. I just hope he doesn't continue seeking out information intended to harm Amtrak or passenger rail.

:(

I really wish the Amtrak police would read some of his posts and see what they think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back