Seattle-Portland-Spokane-Seattle Loop

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

Service Attendant
There is a pretty good size group of us going on the loop July 14-15, so if any of you are going to be on Train 513(14), 28(14), 7(15) and 513(15) (yup again)...Let me know! Would be cool to add people to the crowd!

Shawn

I just did that area by rail & between the Columbia River Gorge & the Cascades of northern Wash., what else can you ask for? WOW!

I also took in the Glacier Park run! That part of the country is AWESOME!!!!! :) (but remember I'm from Florida!!!) :lol:

RF

If everything is routine on the 15th, I'll be on the platform in Seattle when Train #7 arrives.

I've taken both a Spokane-Seattle-Spokane trip and Spokane-Portland-Spokane trip. And last year I took a Spokane-Seattle-Eugene-Portland-Spokane loop trip. And I've also taken a Spokane-East Glacier-Spokane trip as well. All great trips and great scenery!

A year ago March, I went Bellingham > Portland > Spokane > Portland > Bellingham, that was fun, it made a nice break. You have the advantage of going when the days are longer, but I had the advantage of going when the EB portland section was pretty empty. HAVE FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back