Security at CHI?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they be talking about some sort of boarding line? Could they have been checking tickets before allowing people onto the platform?
Yeah-- that could take awhile. Buying tickets, checking luggage, then waiting in line at the platform.

Especially since they check your ID at the platform (or ask to have it out) one could misconstrue it as "security" but I hardly think it would take an hour to board a train unless a major issue arose.

Sorry about my vague post, but i'm pretty sure my friend meant that it took him an hour between walking in the door and arriving at the platform due to long security. I don't have any info beyond that.
Sorry about my questions. I must sound like a KBG agent. It got past me for a minute that yours was secound hand information. There for hearsay. I would say we have covered the item very well. All the answers are good ones. There many other things that may be thought of as security. The time between the gate call and the boarding can sometimes be awhile in CHI. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back