Select Plus Upgrade

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reno89502

Service Attendant
So I did a quick PHL-TRE trip on Wednesday so I could get enough points to reach Select Plus status. I was wondering, when I was upgraded to Select, I received 3 Upgrade Coupons and 3 One Day Club Acela/10% off Coupons. I was wondering if they send you the same coupons when you reach Select Plus status, or do they send you out something different.

They send you different stuff. You should get 4 - 48 hour upgrade coupons and 2 companion coupons. And of course now with your new card, you can come and go at the lounges like they're the public library.

Basically you pay for your ticket and you can bring along someone else for free. However, they are not valid with bookings that involve sleepers.

I used it today for the first time to access Club Acela. I was waiting for my partner to come in on the Keystone from HBG, and it really comes in handy when you want to use the "Good" bathroom in Club Acela. LoL

Back