Select upgrade coupons

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLOND37

OBS Chief
Got my select packet. But when I went online to print my upgrade coupons nothing was there :(

Got my select packet. But when I went online to print my upgrade coupons nothing was there :(
Since they don't take effect until 3/01 the IT Department is probably batching the data input frim AGR for these on- line coupons?? ( trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about Hi- Tech wise!!LOL)

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't used my discount/upgrade coupons from my 2014 Select package. I thought I "gifted" the upgrades but see they're still available. They say "expiring soon".

Now I am looking forward to the Select Plus companion coupon. I'm thinking of taking the CZ to Reno, and that would be really nice.

I haven't used my discount/upgrade coupons from my 2014 Select package. I thought I "gifted" the upgrades but see they're still available. They say "expiring soon".
So finally one got used, since it shows that the upgrade code is no longer valid. I can't really use the anyways around here. Maybe business class on the Pacific Surfliner?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's totally annoying that the S+ companion coupons aren't available yet. I was trying to use one for a trip in May but apparently they don't appear until March 1 - at which point who knows, the bucket price might be higher. I don't understand why they can't make them available online and say that they are valid for use from 3/1/15 - 3/1/16.

Just checked and all mine were there. Of course I don't have a printer lol. It's always something lol

Oh great idea. Didht think of that. I also think as long as I have the coupon number I can call them to upgrade.

If anyone has any unused upgrades that are still valid and no plans to use them, i am happy to put them to good use.

Back