Service Alert - Travel Security Information

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Muslims who might be offended, please note that I referred only to the 3 to 8 percent of them clearly suffering from some kind of psychosis, not to the entire Muslim population. As to any apologies due our Muslim friends, none is due the 3 to 8 percent of who remain thoroughly entrenched in their death cult, nor is any due the remaining 92 to 97 percent to which my remarks were clearly not directed.

As to my reference to a “repulsively primitive culture” I apologize for the repetition but not the characterization. How else might we characterize entire societies that use virtually all their revenues from the sale of natural resources for (1) teaching hatred that has poisoned most of the civilized world, (2) making bombs designed to kill innocent people, (3) attacking their neighbors, (4) treating women in accordance with the most primitive of 9th century standards, and (5) encouraging and funding mass murders on increasingly jaw-dropping epic scales.

As to my characterization itself, all cultures change; all go through sundry brutal phases. Though we can certainly characterize the Crusades as a sad period in Western history on approximately the same scale is the present horror, even one accurately described as “repulsively primitive”, suggesting the Crusades “rampaged thru the Middle East for 250 years with the horrific slaughter of vast numbers of innocent Muslims” displays a woeful ignorance of history. Weren’t the Germans once the leaders in science in the world? All the richness of the imagination contributed mightily to their creativity. Can we suppose their creativity was a sublimation of their sadism? No more, of course. Now that they are contained (exhausted by their attacks on the world and encapsulated by Europe) their creativity has greatly declined. Von Richtoffen wrote in his biography, “When I have killed an Englishman, my blood lust is sated for at least an hour.” Unfortunately, the Moslem ****s are their successors. Polygamy promotes hatred of women, and their religious prohibitions prevent them from refining their own oil. How can we describe today’s paradigm of Islamic values to understand their insanity: probably old hat to sociologists of Islam, but it is a new area to me, much as it disgusts me even to read about them.

As to my "Islamo-Fascists" label for the brutes that still conduct their outrages against most of the civilized world and have been doing so since the end of the First World War, my label is a simple contraction of the relevant elements of their behavior and their own public announcements and threats. A look at dictionary.com is sufficient to explore the derivations.

As to our government’s charade liberating Iraq, I can’t recall a more ill-advised and stupid adventure. All of us, governments and individuals, do astoundingly stupid and foolish things from time to time. Since America is a civilized society, I assume it will be made right in due course. The brutes can not recognize their own poison; we shouldn’t wait for their apologies for their mind-numbing behavior. Had the nincompoops who devised our “liberation” of Iraq characterized the enemy clearly and without euphemistic language, as I have done, we might not be in the present situation, and we may even have found and killed Osama himself by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, we're so far off topic here at this point. This is a train board, not a discussion board for analyzing terrorists, third world politics, or anything related to that. I'm not suggesting that anyone is right or wrong here with regard to their views, simply that this board isn't the place to discuss this.

Please let's stay on the topic of the Security Alert or I will close this topic to further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back