Summer jobs or Internships?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if Amtrak has any internships or know of a way of employment over the summer?
One House Rep lists some on his website. So, I think that possibly, calling up and asking about Amtrak internships thru your own House Rep might be a good start.

Also, here is a link to some opportunities on Amtrak's website, but they are for 12 to 18 months, not just one summer.

Amtrak's internship program is kind of unpredictable, but you should contact the Amtrak human resources department closest to you for any updates.

My name is Yvonne Torres

email: boriyvonne at yahoo.com

I work for the Marine Corp Base here in Oceanside ,Camp Pendleton as a Front Desk Clerk at The hotel here on base. I am interested in a job as a train attendant or internship program. I currently attend Kaplan University for my applied associates in Business Administration.

Last edited:
My name is Yvonne Torres

email: boriyvonne at yahoo.com

I work for the Marine Corp Base here in Oceanside ,Camp Pendleton as a Front Desk Clerk at The hotel here on base. I am interested in a job as a train attendant or internship program. I currently attend Kaplan University for my applied associates in Business Administration.
This board is not affiliated with Amtrak itself. Please direct job correspondence to Amtrak's HR department, the website of which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back