Superliner Showers

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not as wide as a roomette, because the hallway past it has to be wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair heading to/from the H room. I've never measured it, but it feels smaller than standard size to me.

I am 6'4" and 275#...the Shower is fine, it's the Changing Room that is (too) small. No complaints, and we appreciate the Shower!

We never used the shower in our bedroom. Both nights on the SL, everyone in my group used the shower downstairs. The shower is nice and big and its fun to watch the light through the drain and the track passing below you.

I must say that when I took my nephew and niece to Washington DC in May 2012, we had a refurbished Superliner on the Texas Eagle from Austin to Chicago. The toilet/shower annex in the refurbished bedroom seemed noticeably larger than in the "stock" room I had traveled in with my father to Chicago two years previously. I was able to take a shower in the refurb annex with no serious difficulty, while I hadn't even been able to stand up and turn around in the "stock" bedroom's toilet/shower cubicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back