Suppose I ought to introduce myself

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric S

Engineer
Hello. I've only been a member here for about 2 months or so, but "lurked" for about a year before that. I've been riding Amtrak, though, for probably 15 or so years on a fairly regular basis.

Welcome! :)
Glad that you came "out of the shadows"! :lol: (I'd rather ride on a train! :p )
Aloha and welcome

The Shadow and the Traveler. Hmmn. Could be a new shoe, if they know also. :lol: :lol: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Welcome to the board, for the benefit of the youngsters on here, these were old time radio shows that only we oldsters know about! :lol: :lol: :lol:

("The Shadow knows!") ;) First rate guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I even remember those ANCIENT days when there was no internet or cell phones! :eek: Or the PRE-HISTORIC days when "cellular phones" were as big as houses (almost)! :eek: :eek: And back when gas was 15.9¢ a gallon! :eek: :eek: :eek:

But I don't remember what I ate for dinner last night! :lol:

Hello. I've only been a member here for about 2 months or so, but "lurked" for about a year before that. I've been riding Amtrak, though, for probably 15 or so years on a fairly regular basis.
You make it sound like you're a hobo. Watch out for the bulls!

I even remember those ANCIENT days when there was no internet or cell phones! :eek: Or the PRE-HISTORIC days when "cellular phones" were as big as houses (almost)! :eek: :eek: And back when gas was 15.9¢ a gallon! :eek: :eek: :eek:
But I don't remember what I ate for dinner last night! :lol:
How many remember what the first TV program that was shown in color? Hint: One of the characters was named little Joe.

Back in the days before microwave ovens?

Gas for 25 cents a gallon?

Cigarettes for 25 cents a pack?

Mayo for 69 cents a quart?

Hamburger for 25 cents a pound?

I remember what had for dinner, Carnitas! :lol:

Back