Texas Eagle Conductor: This... is... a... recording.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the best memories of our LD trips are of the announcements. Johnnie in the CZ snack car and Carlos, our SCA on the CL are 2 of the best. Informative, personable, and funny. More announcements like that, please.

You only see bias on my part because it conflicts with your views.
I see bias on both our parts. I'm extremely skeptical of Amtrak's management style and you're extremely skeptical of anyone who actively challenges the status quo.
I'm not skeptical of those who challenge the status quo, unless they give me reason to be so, like inaccurate facts. In fact, I often refrain from commenting on critical posts where there aren't enough facts.

I am however frustrated with those who criticize every minute detail, and often do so without any frame of reference or clue as to why things are the way they are. And my frustration grows with this current nonsense.

Funny, several others have already chimed in with the same idea that you've decided that this is a priority for Amtrak. Translation, I'm not the only one thinking this.
I don't know what you're talking about nor do I care.
I'm sure you don't.

This forum and others are full of critical posts from me. The most recent example would be the lack of any notice from Amtrak regarding the first disruption of the Empire Builder earlier this year. Your failure however to read & comprehend the things that I've said in the past is not my problem. Besides, you made the accusation that I don't criticize Amtrak. It's up to you to prove that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back