The Surfliner Stories

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuljin

Lead Service Attendant
I apologize if this has been mentioned before...I did try searching and I don't think so.

I found an interesting blog by someone who seems to ride the Surfliners as much as I do (er...used to): The Surfliner Stories

(Interestingly, I happened on it by googling 'parlour car fire' or somesuch [see my next post].)

Interestingly, a scan of one of my ticket stubs, punched by our own BlueJeanGirl, and first shared here is in the post here. :)

By any chance, is the author, 'IT', a member here? PM me, we'd have much to discuss. :)

Hi,

It certainly is not me..., but I did very much enjoy reading a few pages of the "blog". Seems very well written, and informative for the general public too. Great find, and I look forward to reading more later.

Cheers,

Eddie :cool:

Hi there

I'm not a member here, just stopped by to see where all the traffic came from! I'm glad you like my blog. I'm a daily Surfliner commuter (Solana Beach to LA) and I started the blog to share the lore I am learning as a commuter, being slowly seduced by the rails... ;-) I hope to help "demystify" rail travel to the average Southern Californian, who doesn't ride the train, and ruminate generally about life as seen from the tracks. I invite you to comment on my posts and correct any errors you find there, and regardless, I'll see you downline....

IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back