Train travel mistakes you've made

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on recent CZ performance, I may have made a serious mistake cancelling my flights and switching to Amtrak this week. Leaving this afternoon. Current #5 is 4hrs+ late. #6 was 12 hrs late earlier in the week.

Based on recent CZ performance, I may have made a serious mistake cancelling my flights and switching to Amtrak this week. Leaving this afternoon. Current #5 is 4hrs+ late. #6 was 12 hrs late earlier in the week.
Hopefully those were only weather related delays and your train will be on-time...if the current storm gets past Chicago before you depart.

#6 on 10/13 will be on time all the way. UP & BNSF will give it priority - just so they can get the party animals off ASAP! :D
Since you will be in the PHS it wont really matter to you, maybe youll take pity on we peons in Steerage and feed us so we dont have to eat the Amstew if we're running late! Homeland Security has been notified! :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back