Trip To Boston ( Too Much ? )

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TransitRider

Service Attendant
I am ready to say "All Aboard" My trip to Boston as follows:

Thruway Bus #6098 Leave: SARASOTA FL 8:40am

Thruway Bus #6098 Arrive: ORLANDO FL 1:00pm

Train Silver Meteor #98 Leave: ORLANDO FL 1:57pm

Train Silver Meteor #98 Arrive: WASH DC 11:36am

Stay at my Cousins for few days in NYP then:

Train Northeast Regional #66 Leave: NY Penn St 3:10am

Train Northeast Regional #66 Arrive: NY Penn St 7:52am

(Reason above because of number of baggages I'm carrying)

MBTA Super Express

Train MBTA #153 Leave: BOSTON NORTH ST 8:25am

Train MBTA #153 Arrive: SALEM 8:49am

Then get ready to move in my new apartment and meet my new date for day then head up to:

MBTA Super Express

Train MBTA #110 Leave: SALEM 8:06am

Train MBTA #110 Arrive: BOSTON NORTH 8:33am

Train Downeaster #683 Leave: BOSTON NORTH ST 11:05am

Train Downeaster #683 Arrive: PORTLAND 1:05pm

Train Downeaster #688 Leave: PORTLAND 7:55pm

Train Downeaster #688 Arrive: BOSTON NORTH ST 10:20pm

Train MBTA #143 Leave: BOSTON NORTH ST 10:40pm

Train MBTA #110 Arrive: SALEM 11:11pm

Alot of trips huh? But I am going to have fun... Wish me luck and yes there will be alot videos and photos, stay tuned!

Train Northeast Regional #66 Leave: NY Penn St 3:10amTrain Northeast Regional #66 Arrive: NY Penn St 7:52am

You are aware that YOU could take ANY Regional from NYP to BOS, check your baggage in NYP, and THEY will be carried on #66! ;) The only thing is that you would have to return to BOS the next morning to retrieve them, or check them at NYP the night before and they will be at BOS when you arrive. This would eliminate the need to catch a train at 3 AM! ;)

The big problem is that he'll probably get arrested in NY for pulling the emergency brake, which is the only way that he can board 66 at 3:10 AM and then get off at 7:52 AM still in NY. :lol:

That will probably preclude all the riding in Boston.

Train Northeast Regional #66 Leave: NY Penn St 3:10amTrain Northeast Regional #66 Arrive: NY Penn St 7:52am

You are aware that YOU could take ANY Regional from NYP to BOS, check your baggage in NYP, and THEY will be carried on #66! ;) The only thing is that you would have to return to BOS the next morning to retrieve them, or check them at NYP the night before and they will be at BOS when you arrive. This would eliminate the need to catch a train at 3 AM! ;)
Yes, I already know that but I have to start work that day so I have to be there before 8:30am and that is the reason why I have to take the 3:10am train up to Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back