Updated/Modified ticket email

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UserNameRequired

Lead Service Attendant
I just received an email about my tickets, says Modified. The $, times, days, seem the same. The only change I really see is the station names are changed. Example “CHICAGO (UNION STATION), IL - NY MOYNIHAN TRAIN HALL AT PENN STATION, NY “ is now “Chicago, IL - Union Station to New York, NY - Moynihan Train Hall at Penn Sta. (Round-Trip)”. I can’t seem to find other modifications, I hope this is not messed up somehow…

I received ticket modifications for 3 out of my 4 trips in January. The only change I found was that the arrival time was 20 minutes or so later than what was originally scheduled. The train numbers are 98, 49, and 50.

Ever since receiving the first email I am not able to access my reservation for 98 and 29. Disappeared off the app and gives me an error on the website on the trips page.

@Zach got it! Only one time change, westbound LSL is 22 minutes later arrival. Thanks! ⏰😀
Edit my web page seems fine for reservation number. I tend not to install too many apps on my phone, it has the bootloader unlocked so I can root it easy, if I need to.

Last edited:
My trains 50 and 49 in June have changed times. 50 leaves CHI 10 minutes later and arrives WAS 25 minutes later. Train 49 still leaves NYP at the original time but arrives CHI 22 minutes later. It looks like they are expecting delays for an extended period.

Back