Wolverine business class seats

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

white rabbitt

Lead Service Attendant
the wolverine has 2 different kinds of business class seats

the brown leather softones and the blue ones witch one is nicer

and more comfertable

100_0324.jpg

010_7A.jpg

Does it matter which style of business class car is better? I thought there is only one business-class car per train. Since you buy your ticket ahead of time, it is pretty much luck of the draw, isn't it?

Or am I missing something? I've never been on that train, though I have tickets for it on National Train Day.

I love the brown ones. They're so soft and plush. It's like sitting on a leather sofa.

For me, the Superliner seats beat both, but if I had to choose, I would choose the 1-2 Amfleet seat. Don't know which is the Horizon equivelent.

I love the brown ones. They're so soft and plush. It's like sitting on a leather sofa.
yeah i thought the first time i went biz class to chicago that this was heaven

and first class could not be any more plush
That's because those used to be First Class seats orginally. Those seats used to be in the Metroliner First Class cars for years. As the Metroliners were retired, the seats were removed, redone, and then installed as Business Class seating in the Club-Dinette cars. Both Amfleet cars were redone as Club-Dinettes, as well as some Horizon cars.

I think the Missouri River Runner has those seats in Business Class.

The Pennsylvanian used to have a similar arrangement.

Yes, the MRR and all mid-west/Chicago based trains that offer BC use those seats. The Downeaster also uses them, as does the one Pacific Surfliner that uses single level equipment. Finally all Empire Service trains, as well as the Maple Leaf use them.

Yes, the MRR and all mid-west/Chicago based trains that offer BC use those seats. The Downeaster also uses them, as does the one Pacific Surfliner that uses single level equipment. Finally all Empire Service trains, as well as the Maple Leaf use them.
alan when i returned to royal oak from chicago and i got on the wolverine and i saw the blue seats the wind came out of me i was so disapointed to not have the plush leather seats,lol i do love business class

Does anyone know which kind of business class seats are usually used on the wolverine that leaves chicago at 12:50 pm? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back