world famous/infamous miss polly

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wabbit, if you do a search of this forum, a lot of threads will show up.

I know that, in the past, she worked on the TE.

This is a link to a search I did with 'miss polly' - I hope it works.

If not, just type miss polly in the box on the top right side of the forum.

Threads with Miss Polly in them - never mind... it doesn't work :(

BTW, woe unto her if she ever crosses my path - me who tips $10 at dinner for just me and, on top of that, I'm damn nice.

Hell, I get hugs from conductors and LSAs :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i am going to be on the Texas Eagle in april going to austin

i had her both going and coming on my trip last year

she was the one who told me if the food is to spicey

' that's your problem i am praying i dont have here this year lol lol

Rumer has it she changed and is friendly as she was almost fired after she thew coffee at someone so one more incident and shes gone.

i am going to be on the Texas Eagle in april going to austini had her both going and coming on my trip last year

But she doesn't cook the food so how could she be responsible for how spicey it is?

i am going to be on the Texas Eagle in april going to austini had her both going and coming on my trip last year

But she doesn't cook the food so how could she be responsible for how spicey it is?
i told her i cant eat spicey food i wanted to get something not spicey she was mean and nasty to me just for asking her

i told her i cant eat spicey food i wanted to get something not spicey she was mean and nasty to me just for asking her
I am allergic to garlic and am unable to eat most entrees. If I can, I try to go into the dining car when the LSA is not busy and explain my situation to him or her. They are usually very accommodating and tell me what, if any, entrees do not contain garlic. I do my best to be as nice as I can since the dining car staff does not have any control over the ingredients in the entrees. As a back up, I always bring food with me since I have been on many trains where I have been unable to eat any of the entrees (even though I was in a sleeper and was entitled to a meal).

Miss Polly works on the TE and is well known on AU for her attitude.
calling jimhudson?
Her name is Polly Canada and she is a Food Service Person on the Texas Eagle out of CHI, sometimes she works the Extra Board as a Coach Attendant also! Last time I rode, as was mentioned, she was Friendly and Professional while doing her Duties in the CCC! She was Recently mentioned on a Post on train orders as well as a thread on this Forum ! Hope you get Lucious" (LSA)Crew on your Trip to Texas, he runs a Good Diner!! Also Jim or Tony as your SCA, among the Best on Amtrak!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back