"Zephyr" author's query

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Kisor

Service Attendant
For a projected new and updated edition of my book "Zephyr: Tracking a Dream Across America," I'd like to contact the members of the crew, both operating and on-board service, featured in that book to re-interview them. If any Amtrak OBS and engine crew read this forum and think they might be able to help find old Amtrak employees, would you please contact me at HenryKisor at trainweb.com?

Last edited by a moderator:
can't help with your research but i would like to take the opportunity to tell you that we enjoy your book about the zephyr. got it to read a few years ago before a zephyr journey and as we are taking the zephyr again next month i got it out again a couple weeks ago. look forward to a new edition as long as it includes the picture of e.m. frimbo.

can't help with your research but i would like to take the opportunity to tell you that we enjoy your book about the zephyr. got it to read a few years ago before a zephyr journey and as we are taking the zephyr again next month i got it out again a couple weeks ago. look forward to a new edition as long as it includes the picture of e.m. frimbo.
Same here. Thoroughly enjoyed your book. I remember taking several trips with Lela J. running the diner. She was the life of that train. Wonder where she is now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back